Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- No returns on sale items | Size exchanges allowed (T&Cs apply)
- Flat shipping rate of USD 20 below USD 399
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 399
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Eligible for easy returns and exchanges. (T&Cs apply)
- Review our Exchange & Return Policy for more details */
Padma or the Lotus is a central figure in many art forms including Pichhwai. It's a flower with meaning, beauty, and great cultural significance. The origin of the Lotus in Hindu mythology goes as far back as 'Samudra Manthan'. Its first association is with Lakshmi who also emerges from 'Samudra', hence, is referred to as Padmaja or Padmavati. This hand block printed womenswear collection is inspired by the beautiful lotus and other nature inspired elements. Handcrafted in fine cotton and modal silk, Padmaja is perfect for intimate festive occasions.
- Comfortable kaftan handcrafted in rich modal
- Can be worn as a dress or with a skirt, palazzo, and pants
- Flatters all body shapes and sizes
- Comfort fit - designed to be loose and flowy
- Our model is 5'6" and is wearing S
- Ethically handcrafted in India
- This listing is only for kaftan kurta
Modal silk; hand block printed in azo-free colors
Dry clean or gentle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak or tumble dry. Dry in shade. Use a warm iron.
S, M-L, XL-XXL. Refer to our size chart for the best fit.