Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- Flat shipping rate of USD 30 below USD 499
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 499
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Not eligible for returns and exchanges
- Review our Shipping Policy for more details
तुम आ गये हो तो फिर चाँदनी सी बातें हों,
ज़मीं पे चाँद कहाँ रोज़ रोज़ उतरता है!
The shine of the moon, the sparkle of stars, the flutter of fireflies, and rustling of leaves on a pitch dark sky inspires this winter festive line - Chaand. Less is more is the cornerstone of this collection. Each handcrafted ensemble is made with pure fluid fabrics and features versatile cuts that can be used across occasions. The ensembles are designed to make you shine because your smile, confidence, love, and you are the shiniest moonlight in the universe.
- Comfort-fit modal silk kaftan with tassels
- Flatters all body shapes and sizes
- Daabu hand block printed in azo-free dyes
- Features an original Pinklay design
- Our model is 5'7" and is wearing S
- Designed and ethically handcrafted in India
- Available in three sizes: S, M-L, XL-XXL
- For the best fit, refer to our size chart
For a festive look, pair it with our complementing palazzo, jumkhas, and festive mojari. For a casual look, wear it as a dress and team it up with studs.
This garment is pre-washed prior to dispatch
Indigo merchandise should be washed separately
Dry clean or gentle cycle machine wash
Wash in cold water using a mild detergent
Do not soak, wring, or tumble dry
Dry in shade. Use a warm iron
Natural indigo and daabu hand block printed merchandise may lose color in the first few washes. It is the nature of the print and process and a teller of its authenticity. For detailed step-by-step instructions, watch our Wash Care Guide for indigo merchandise.