Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- Flat shipping rate of USD 30 below USD 499
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 499
- Standard delivery within 14-20 working days
- Not eligible for returns and exchanges
- Review our Shipping Policy for more details
An exclusive Indigo kantha bed cover handmade in 100% cotton. Kantha is a type of embroidery originating from the states of West Bengal and Orissa in India, and Bangladesh, mostly done by rural women. This art covers the entire fabric with running fine embroidery stitch. Set includes one bed cover and two complementing pillow covers.
100% premium cotton; dabu hand block printed; set includes two pillow covers
Dry clean only. While we pre-wash all our merchandise, natural indigo and daabu hand block printed merchandise may lose color in the first few washes. It is the nature of the print and process and a teller of its authenticity.
Bed Cover (224 x 244 cm), Pillow Covers (45 x 71 cm)