Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- Flat shipping rate of USD 30 below USD 299
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 299
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Eligible for returns and exchanges
- Review our Exchange & Return Policy for more details
तुम आ गये हो तो फिर चाँदनी सी बातें हों,
ज़मीं पे चाँद कहाँ रोज़ रोज़ उतरता है!
The shine of the moon, the sparkle of stars, the flutter of fireflies, and rustling of leaves on a pitch dark sky inspires this winter festive line - Chaand. Less is more is the cornerstone of this collection. Each handcrafted ensemble is made with pure fluid fabrics and features versatile cuts that can be used across occasions. The ensembles are designed to make you shine because your smile, confidence, love, and you are the shiniest moonlight in the universe.
- Versatile dupatta crafted in fine cotton
- Tassels and gota detailing adds to its charm
- Daabu hand block printed in azo-free dyes
- Features an original Pinklay design
- This listing is for dupatta only
- Designed and ethically handcrafted in India
- Size: 100 X 288 cm
Mix and match with our range of kurtas to make a complete set.
This garment is pre-washed prior to dispatch
Dry clean or gentle cycle machine wash
Daabu merchandise should be washed separately
Wash in cold water using a mild detergent
Do not soak, wring, or tumble dry
Dry in shade. Use a warm iron
Natural indigo and daabu hand block printed merchandise may lose color in the first few washes. It is the nature of the print and process and a teller of its authenticity. For detailed step-by-step instructions, watch our Wash Care Guide for indigo merchandise.