Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- Flat shipping rate of USD 20 below USD 299
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 299
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Eligible for easy returns and exchanges. (T&Cs apply)
The Summer Holiday is made of all things dreamy. Flamingos, hot air balloons, polka dots, palm trees, and chevrons - this collection is equal parts tropical, vacation vibes, and nostalgia. The coming together of contemporary elements with traditional Indian hand block printing makes this collection special. Each motif is given a traditional design touch so it cuts across age groups and genders, especially the hot air balloon, the center of which is inspired by Iznik (Turkey) and the floral vines at the top take inspiration from our previous collections. The collection uses our signature colors turquoise, pink, and Indigo in abundance along with accents of mustard and peach.
- Wonderfully light, soft, and reversible
- Handquilted in 100% premium cotton
- Hand block printed with azo-free dyes
- Consists of 200 GSM cotton filling inside
- Perfect for light to moderate winters
- Features an original Pinklay design
- Designed and ethically handcrafted in India
- Size: Single (60X90 Inch) & Double (90X108 Inch)
This quilt is pre-washed and ready to use
We recommend dry cleaning. If you choose to home wash, please do so gently in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak, rub, wring, spin, or tumble dry. Dry in shade on a flat surface. Whites should be washed separately. Use a warm iron.
Comes in a fabric care bag. When not in use, fold neatly and store the quilt in the care bag. We suggest airing the quilt first time before use.