Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
This collection is inspired by Pichhwai - Pichhwais are intricate paintings which portray the life of Lord Krishna. They originate from the holy town of Nathdwara in Rajasthan. The paintings are a narration of various moods of Krishna and the changing seasons. Just like everything related to him, the art is devotional, vibrant, and beautiful. Nature is an important part - elements such as the lotus, cow, peacock, plantain, parrots, moon, temples, fountains, and lush greens make an appearance on most Pichhwais. We take great joy in admiring color splashed scenery that these paintings create. Emphasis on all things nature and the spirit to co-exist is heartwarming. An ode to Pichhwai, this collection is a reflection of opulence and zen.
- Double layared, kantha embroidred bed cover
- Made in 100% premium cotton
- Hand block printed in Pinklay original print
- Designed and ethically handcrafted in India
- Size: 90 X 108 Inch
This bed cover is pre-washed and ready to use
Dry clean only