- We ship worldwide to all destinations
- We charge a flat shipping fee of USD 20 on all orders below USD 399
- Orders above USD 399 enjoy free shipping worldwide
- Prices mentioned on our website include all duties/taxes payable in India
- Any duties/taxes levied by your country are to be borne by you. Our shipping partner will collect these (if any) at the time of delivery.
- Please know that most shipping partners charge an additional service fee in case they have to pay customs duty on your behalf. This service fee will be presented to you along with the customs duty paid and is to be borne by you. If you'd like to avoid this service fee, simply call the shipping partner with your tracking number and inform them that you would like to do the customs presentation yourself once the parcel reaches your country. The shipping partner will intimate you once the parcel is ready for customs clearance.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-9 working days. That said, this may extend in case of delays in borders/customs clearance which is beyond our control.
- Please keep track of your shipment using the tracking details provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are available at the time of delivery to collect your package.
- In case of an unsuccessful delivery, our shipping partner will notify you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrange an alternate date/time and take delivery of your order.
- If an order remains uncollected and is returned back to us, we will deduct the two-way shipping costs and forward-and-return customs duties/taxes. You can choose to receive the balance amount as a store credit or refund in your original mode of payment.
TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENT:
- On placing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail
- Similarly, shipper tracking details will be shared once your order has been shipped
- You can check the status of your order under "My Account"
Have a question? Chat with us, or e-mail us at email@example.com, or call/WhatsApp us at +91-9321310871. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.