Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- Flat shipping rate of USD 30 below USD 499
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 499
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Not eligible for returns and exchanges
- Review our Shipping Policy for more details
Padma or the Lotus is a central figure in many art forms including Pichhwai. It's a flower with meaning, beauty, and great cultural significance. The origin of the Lotus in Hindu mythology goes as far back as 'Samudra Manthan'. Its first association is with Lakshmi who also emerges from 'Samudra', hence, is referred to as Padmaja or Padmavati. This hand block printed womenswear collection is inspired by the beautiful lotus and other nature inspired elements. Handcrafted in fine cotton and modal silk, Padmaja is perfect for intimate festive occasions.
- Elegant salwar, kameez, and dupatta set
- Crafted in hand block printed certified organic cotton
- Comfortable, breathable fabric for everyday use
- Ethically handcrafted in India
Certified organic cotton, hand block printed, set contains salwaar, kameez, and dupatta
Dry clean or gentle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak or tumble dry. Dry in shade. Use a warm iron.
2-3Y, 3-4Y, 4-5Y, 6-7Y, 8-9Y, 10-11Y, 12-13Y. Refer to our size chart for the best fit.