Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Shipping worldwide to all countries
- No returns on sale items | Size exchanges allowed (T&Cs apply)
- Flat shipping rate of USD 20 below USD 399
- Free worldwide shipping above USD 399
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Eligible for easy returns and exchanges. (T&Cs apply)
- Review our Exchange & Return Policy for more details */
The land of majestic havelis, larger-than-life forts, bustling bazaars, and the birthplace of Pinklay - Jaipur holds a very special place in our hearts. It's where time stands still - where the new seamlessly merges with the old - and where every corner holds a riveting story to tell. This collection takes inspiration from Jaipur's stunning architecture, flora and fauna, and its love for colors. It uses the centuries old art form of hand block printing, home to Jaipur, to tastefully bring this magical city to your home and your hearts.
A set of hand block print table mats on cotton canvas in our signature design. Make a set with our matching selection of table cloth, table runner, table napkins, tea cozy, and more.
100% premium cotton canvas; hand block printed
Gentle hand wash or quick cycle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, wring, rub, or tumble dry. Squeeze gently to strain excess water. Dry in shade. Use a warm iron.
33 x 48 cm